hello everyone, recently i received a 4oz bottle of organic roseship seed oil and a 1 oz bottle of vitamin c serum to try out and write a review for. These products cost 23.97 for the roseship seed oil and 18.19 for the vitamin c serum, at the time of when the seller provided them to me. These products can be found on amazon and were on sale at the time they were shipped out to me, i just checked the products again just now and they are both still on sale right now in fact for just a little bit cheaper then what they were listed for at the time that i got them. One thing that i loved about both of these products is how smooth they left my skin feeling. Other then that i cant really say much about them because im not the type of person that is into beauty much so im not sure what experience i should be having with them. But when i was excepted for the product review the seller sent me a message with some essential tips for both of the products and i will include those here for you so that u are as informed about the product as i can allow you to be.
these are the tips for the organic roseship seed oil:
- A patch test is recommended before using InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil.
- Before using the product, cleanse the face and pat dry.
- Take 2-3 drops of our Certified Organic Rosehip seed oil on your fingertips. Rub the fingertips together and then apply on face, neck and body.
- Massage it gently into the skin till absorbed completely.
- It can also be used with your favorite moisturizer or cream. Just mix a few drops of Rosehip Oil with your moisturizer and apply as usual.
- For hair and scalp, massage a few drops with fingertips. You may also use Rosehip as part of your hot oil theraphy. Just include a few drops of Rosehip oil in your hoit oil mixture (coconut oil, argan oil, etc.). Finally, try adding few drops of Rosehip oil to your favorite conditioner to give your hair an extra boost in nutrients.
- Massage a few drops on nails and cuticles.
- Keep your bottle of Rosehip Seed Oil refrigerated and away from light to extend shelf life.
- If any irritation or redness occurs after using the product, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Please note that Rosehip oil is not recommended as a facial moisturizer on very acne prone skin, because it may worsen the condition, but it can be applied liberally all over the body.
- Always apply InstaNatural's Vitamin CE Ferulic Serum to a clean face and neck.
- Wash your face and neck with a mild soap. You can also use a cleanser or a face wash.
- Use lukewarm water to wash off the soap/cleanser/face wash.
- Apply the serum on face and neck when still damp.
- To apply, put a few drops of serum on fingertips, rub them together and then gently massage it into the skin.
- Wait for a few minutes. Let the serum soak into the skin completely.
- Apply your regular moisturizer on top of it.
- Use the serum at least two times a day for better results. It can be used more often, if needed.
- Once you open the serum, be sure to close properly and that you store in a cool dark place, away from light. This will preserve the efficacy of Vitamin C Serum.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMdb965482e69947d6f6777c38dc3522c5" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.